Smita Yogic Gypsy as she is lovingly called. a Yoga and fitness trainer, shares her experience and likes about Life and Diamond Jewellery
1) Hello Smita, can you tell us something about yourself?
Well I'm born and brought up in Mumbai, lived with my parents?. Recently got married to Aarya Dharmchand Kumar
2) Tell us something about your profession, what do you do, why did you choose this profession?
I was into Marketing and Sales for almost 9 years but then I quit one day and got into Yoga fulltime, now I'm a Yoga and Fitness Trainer
3) What has been the most memorable moment of your life?
The day I got married to my beloved
4) Which Type of jewelery you like to wear?
Lightweight delicate designs, could be any type? just needs to be some unique pieces
5) Is there any Jewellery you desire to posses?
I already have
6) Which factors do you consider while buying jewelery?
Purity, Price and Design
7) What is your idea of buying diamond jewelery online?
Havent purchased any online so far but All Yours Jewels seems to be a very nice site.
8) what do you know about Hallmarking, Certification of jewellery ?
9) any particular brand you like
None. I'm not a brand person
10) Do you wear or will you buy jewelery which has American Diamond ( anything which is look alike of natural diamond) combined with Gold or Silver?
11) Which is your favourite song?
There are plenty by artists like Dido, Coldplay, Wadali Brothers and some Sufi folk singers.
I just want to do good work and let it speak for myself: Perneet Chauhan, Actress
Interview With: Alex Graves & Koray Kavukcuoglu, Research Scientist at Google
Interview with: Anand Bhushan, Designer on his shoe obsession, clothes made by his contemporaries and vintage coll
Spirituality, in its true sense, is the need of the hour: Bhanumathi Narasimhan, Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's sister
Trans is not mean to anybody. Queering up your sexuality isn't mean to anybody: Kate Bornstein, American author, playwright, performance artist, and gender theorist
Celebrity Leader Entrepreneur Sports Person Technical Director Social activist Scientists CEO CTO CFO Specialist Fashion Designer Beauty Expert Author Actor SVP Consultant Actress Blogger Filmmaker Researcher philanthropist CIO Film producer Venture Capitalist Photographer Strategist Editor Florist Analyst CMO Organizer Engineer Manager Chairman Specialist Writer Feminist Founder Musician Freelance PR Expert Digital Officer Humanitarian Creator Politician illustrator Mentor VP Guru Doctor Fitness Trainer CRO President Journalist Owner EVP Partner Investor COO Stylist Chef Head Artist Instructor