This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("you") and Viewsline regarding your use of all aspects of Viewsline. By using Viewsline, you consent to be bound by these terms and conditions. Viewsline is a division of Grow Digital Media.
- Rights Associated with Viewsline: Viewsline is designed to help find interviews that reside on sites not owned or controlled by Viewsline. Viewsline will provide brief description of interviews to help identify the ones, which might be of interest to the reader. Clicking on any interview will take you to the site where the interview has actually appeared. Viewsline owns and retains all intellectual property rights of Viewsline, but does not claim any right to the full interviews. In short, Viewsline is providing a platform where all interviews of different people will be showcase.
- Use of Viewsline: You may only display the content of Viewsline for your personal use. If you want to share Viewsline’s link with other sites, newsgroups, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, servers or other storage devices connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print forms, all or any part of the use, you must registered with Viewsline prior to that.
- Changes to the Site: Viewsline reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Viewsline Content available on the Site at any time, also restrict the use and accessibility of the Site.
- Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities Certain areas of the Site are only open to you if you register. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality, use of and access to Viewsline Content and the Site using your user name, sign-on password, and/or ID. You agree to immediately notify Viewsline if you become aware of any loss or theft of any sign-on password or ID or any unauthorized use of a sign-on password, ID, user name, or of Viewsline Content or the Site. You will provide Viewsline with accurate and complete registration information (including in particular your e-mail address) and inform Viewsline of any changes to such information. For the purpose of confirming your compliance with the terms of these Terms, Viewsline reserves the right to monitor and record activity on the Site, including access to the Viewsline Content. Each registration is for a single user only. You may not share your user name and password with any other person, nor may you share or transfer your subscription. Viewsline does not permit access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. Viewsline may cancel or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with this request, without further obligation to you.
- Viewsline User’s Interviews post Form: The Site may include interview post forms, discussion groups and other public areas that allow feedback to Viewsline and interaction between users and Viewsline representatives (Interviews category). While Viewsline does not control the information/materials posted to Interviews category by users (the "Interviews/comment"), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Interview, also terminate your access to and use of the Viewsline.
You are solely responsible for the content of your interview. You must comply with any rules posted by Viewsline on any and all category.
- post any interview from all across web content in digital form such as audio, video and text.
- post any interview from anywhere all across the world.
- Interview’s title, its name and designation should be in English.
You may not:
- post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or "spam."
- post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security.
- post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content.
- post or otherwise publish any Messages that contain a virus or other harmful component.
- disguise the origin of any Messages.
- impersonate any person or entity (including Viewsline employees) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
- post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the category or the Viewsline’s topics.
- post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment.
- collect or store other users' personal data.
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using the interviews.
By submitting interviews to any Category you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Viewsline from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Interview/Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this Indian law.
The Viewsline contain Interviews submitted by users over whom Viewsline has no control. Viewsline cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Interview/Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Interviews that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Viewsline and should not rely on Interview in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By submitting Interview to a Category you are granting Viewsline perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion. Viewsline reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the site. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Interview you submit.
It is not possible for Viewsline to fully and effectively monitor Interviews/Messages that are submitted for infringement of third party rights. If you believe that an interview/message infringes your legal rights, you should notify Viewsline immediately.
- Subscriptions: You may subscribe to Interview through the Site by following the relevant instructions on the Site. All subscription-related information is collected on the Site and stored by our fulfillment house.
- Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Viewsline's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Viewsline's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of Viewsline to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the India.